i. A maximum of 300 words (excluding references)
ii. Content may ideally include:
- Thematic area
- Title of the paper
- Objectives/Research question
- Theoretical framework (if any)
- Methodology (if needed)
- Key findings/discussion
- Key words (3-5)
2. Full Paper:
i. A maximum of 4000 words (excluding tables, graphs and references) and must cover all the issues mentioned in the abstract.
Please note, both full papers and abstracts will go through a double-blind review process.
Please forward your submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Content Requirements
- Relevance to Conference themes
- Clear statement of problem and definition of concepts
- Strong analysis and critical appraisal of views
- Methodological appropriateness
- Creativity and innovation
- Logical organization of content
- Clear and consistent writing style
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
Paper format Requirements
- Word document file sent on CD or via email.
- Use the APA referencing style
- Use Times New Roman 12 point fonts with double-spacing
- Add a separate cover sheet with names/s and contact details of author/s
- Indicate in the cover sheet (page 1) on the top right hand corner if it is a full paper or abstract. Also indicate the sub-theme, e.g., "FULL PAPER - Disaster Management"
There should not be any indication of authors name or identity in the rest of the document. Just add title in page 2.