- Language (English or Bengali)
- A maximum of 300 words
- Content may ideally include:
a. Thematic area
b. Title of the paper
d. Objectives/Research question
e. Theoretical framework
g. Key findings/discussion
h. Keywords (3-5)
II. Full Paper:
- Must cover all the issues mentioned in the abstract.
- A maximum of 5000 words (excluding tables, graphs, and references)
Please note, that both full papers and abstracts will go through a double-blind review process.
Please forward your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
III. Other Content Requirements
- Relevance to Conference themes
- A clear statement of the problem and definition of concepts
- Strong analysis and critical appraisal of views
- Methodological appropriateness
- Creativity and innovation
- Logical organization of content
- The clear and consistent writing style
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
IV. Paper format Requirements
- Word document file sent via email.
- Use the APA referencing style
- Use Times New Roman 12 point fonts with double-spacing
- Add a separate cover sheet with names/s and contact details of author/s
- There should not be any indication of the author name or identity in the rest of the document.